The Myanmar Navy has formally acknowledge to the submarine INS Sindhuvir, which was handed over by the Indian Navy to the country in October 2020. This is the 1st marine in the Myanmar Navy’s weapon store. The marine has been renovate for the Myanmar Navy by condition-run protection shipbuilder, Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) in Visakhapatnam.
concerning INS Sindhuvir:
- INS Sindhuvir was custom-built on 25th December 2020, which noticeable the 73rd anniversary of the Myanmar flotilla.
- INS Sindhuvir has been relabeled as UMS Minye Theinkhathu by the Myanmar Navy.
- This is the first marine in the Myanmar Navy’s weapon store. It is a diesel-stimulating Kilo-class marine, which was in process in the Indian Navy ever since 1988.
essential takeaways for all spirited exams:
- leader of Myanmar: Win Myint.
- Myanmar assets: Naypyitaw.
- Myanmar money: Kyat.